Updates Regarding COVID-19
Our hospital is open! Please call to ask about our updated COVID-19 precautions, and what to expect during your visit.
Please contact us when you arrive at our hospital and a member of our team will direct you.
If your pet is experiencing a medical emergency, please call us 727-531-5752 (DO NOT TEXT US IN AN EMERGENCY)
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 scenario and to ensure the safety of our clients and employees, TBVSECC will be providing concierge service at the door or car-side.
Effective as of September 1st, 2020.
- Our lobby will remain closed until further notice.
- Please call us when you arrive at our hospital and a TBVSECC staff member will come to your car to get your pet.
- We ask that all pet parents please wear a face mask while interacting with our staff - thank you!
- Cats must be in carriers with no personal belongings.
- Dogs will need their collar and leash removed and a TBVSECC leash will be provided.
Emergency Services at TBVSECC will continue to operate 24/7.